University of Cincinnati
www.uc.edu Cincinnati, OH 5000+ Employees

UC is a very good employer.

Associate Professor (Current Employee)
Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at University of Cincinnati full-time for more than 10 years

ProsUC is a dynamic workplace with interesting colleagues. No workday is ever the same. There are always challenges, but they are good challenges, professional challenges, situations that grow you as a professional.

ConsUC tries to keep salaries low, since that is the biggest annual cost they have. Health benefits are very expensive. I guess this is probably true of many employers, especially after the recession. UC was affected negatively by the recession in 2008, but they have bounced back and are doing ok now.

The people I work with are intelligent, extremely capable, and thoughtful.

Assistant Professor (Current Employee)

I have been working at University of Cincinnati full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: I work in a department/group that is full of very qualified and skilled people who are extremely good at what they do.… Cons: University administration can make decisions that (unintentionally) affect everyone negatively.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

UC is a great place to work.

Assistant Professor (Current Employee)
Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at University of Cincinnati full-time for more than a year

Pros: Highly educated colleagues. Focus on students. Cons: There is an extremely long and complicated decision-making process. … – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on University of Cincinnati.

Worked for University of Cincinnati? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Cincinnati reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for University of Cincinnati CEO Santa Jeremy Ono. All reviews posted anonymously by University of Cincinnati employees.