University of Colorado Denver
www.ucdenver.edu Denver, CO 50 to 149 Employees

Well designed operations and resources

Coordinator (Former Employee)
Denver, CO

I worked at University of Colorado Denver full-time for more than 3 years

ProsCU does a great job of aligning business operations policy and procedure. Made it very easy and clear what was expected and how to work within the system.

ConsGetting in and out of downtown Denver, especially in bad weather. The cost of parking. The main campus in Boulder thinks they're better, which is ridiculous - it's the same institution.

Very happy

Research Assistant (Current Employee)
Aurora, CO

I have been working at University of Colorado Denver as an intern for more than 3 years

Pros: The campus is very large and expanding constantly. This means there are a lot of labs on campus promoting collaboration. Researchers have access… Cons: Campus is in Aurora and the area isn't the best. Parking is expensive and you don't really have a chance to opt out since… Advice to Senior Management: This depends on your department, PI, lab manager etc... Some… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great benefits. Great people. Rough hours

Communications (Current Employee)
Aurora, CO

I have been working at University of Colorado Denver full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Staff at all levels are passionate, smart, inspirational, and truly care about their field. Faculty and researchers are happy to time time to educate others… Cons: Rough hours are a sign of the economy across all industries and employer types. You may be assigned the workload of three or more people… Advice to Senior Management: You are burning out your top performers. Distribute the workload more evenly across all staff instead of a handful of staff. It's better for everyone… More

There are newer reviews on University of Colorado Denver.

Worked for University of Colorado Denver? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Colorado Denver reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for University of Colorado Denver CEO Jerry Wartgow. All reviews posted anonymously by University of Colorado Denver employees.