University of Colorado Health

www.pvhs.org

Poudre Valley Hospital Lab drives fear and intimidation into the work place.

Lab Courier (Former Employee) Fort Collins, CO

ProsClean environment and good people below the manager level.

Cons"Big Brother" atmosphere. Communications are terrible and minimizing costs is the primary focus. No effort is made to involve workers in decisions that directly impact them.

Advice to Senior ManagementAt least make an effort to involve employees in decisions that might impact them. There's a perception that there is an inner circle of a favored few. If you;re in that, great. If you're not, you're fair game for job elimination.

RN

RN (Current Employee) Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at University of Colorado Health full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: They provide tuition reimbursement for continuing your education. Cons: Management seems to be more interested in saving and making money, which does not get passed down to employees, than making sure patient safety is… Advice to Senior Management: 6-7 patients on the busiest and heaviest floors is not a safe workload… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good place to work

Medical Assistant (Current Employee) Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at University of Colorado Health full-time for more than a year

Pros: Health and retirement benefits are great Cons: Mediocre management and slow advancement Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on University of Colorado Health.

Worked for University of Colorado Health? Contribute to the Community!