University of Colorado
www.cu.edu Denver, CO 5000+ Employees

Most positive, although compensation is low and they waste government dollars.

Professional Research Assistant (Former Employee)
Denver, CO

I worked at University of Colorado

ProsIt allows employees to pursue additional education and most managers are flexible with schedules to allow attending classes. The benefits package like insurance coverage and sick days and time off was generous.

ConsThe compensation is low compared to corporate positions and it is a government agency so you have to deal with the red tape and aspects of government work. Plus employees have to pay for parking which is a little ridiculous.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think a small change that would be nice is to give employees free parking and to increase the annual hours allowed in course work.

State budget cuts impact ability to maintain work/life balance

Denver, CO

I have been working at University of Colorado

Pros: Good people to work with and strong VPs and President Cons: With the budget cuts, my organization is 1 person deep in… Advice to Senior Management: In order to compete with Denver companies, CU needs to ensure… More

Beautiful place to work in Boulder, a bit too Bureaucratic though

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Boulder, CO

I worked at University of Colorado

Pros: Boulder is one of the most beautiful cities in America,… Cons: I found a lot of policies to be extremely bureaucratic. I worked in… Advice to Senior Management: It would be in your best interest to hire people you trust, and instead of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on University of Colorado.

Worked for University of Colorado? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Colorado reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for University of Colorado CEO Bruce D. Benson. All reviews posted anonymously by University of Colorado employees.