University of Colorado
www.cu.edu Denver, CO 5000+ Employees

University of Colorado (AMC) is a comfortable place to work.

Graduate Student (Current Employee)
Aurora, CO

I have been working at University of Colorado

ProsThe Anschutz Medical Campus is brand new. Our facilities are cutting edge and the labs and offices are modern. The personal experience of a graduate student will depend on program and Advisor.

ConsBecause the area is newly built, the surrounding area is still under construction. There are no bars that employees can go to after work. We have no fitness center.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a fitness center and daycare.

it's good

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Boulder, CO

I worked at University of Colorado

Pros: nice personal relations in the store Cons: to much works, but still happy with it Advice to Senior Management: it is good, that all Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work as a student

Student Assistant (Former Employee)
Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at University of Colorado

Pros: This is a great place to work if you are a student. Of course… Cons: You cannot continue working there after you graduate. The pay was just alright… Advice to Senior Management: My direct supervisors were awesome and should continue supporting the student employees like they do.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on University of Colorado.

Worked for University of Colorado? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Colorado reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for University of Colorado CEO Bruce D. Benson. All reviews posted anonymously by University of Colorado employees.