University of Dayton
www.udayton.edu Dayton, OH 1000 to 5000 Employees

A great place to work and learn!

Librarian (Former Employee)
Dayton, OH

ProsThe atmosphere on campus is warm and inviting, and everyone I interacted with, from other employees to students, was welcoming and friendly. The people make it a great place to work and to go to school!

ConsMost jobs are for students and are minimum wage. It can be hard to get a job without knowing someone who already works there There doesn't seem to be much room for career growth for jobs as students.

Advice to Senior ManagementI rarely interacted with management, so it would be great if they were more of a presence.

Good but good be better

Teleconnect Caller (Current Employee)

I have been working at University of Dayton

Pros: Best pay on campus for student Cons: not a very exciting job Advice to Senior Management: Make hours shorter and not mandatory More

It's UD

I have been working at University of Dayton

Pros: Benefits, very laid back, beautiful campus Cons: Salary not competitive. Becoming very corporate. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on University of Dayton.

Worked for University of Dayton? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Dayton reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for University of Dayton CEO Daniel J. Curran. All reviews posted anonymously by University of Dayton employees.