University of Exeter
www.exeter.ac.uk Exeter, United Kingdom

It was nice and easy work, although it could be monotonous at times. Overall, a good experience and satisfactory pay.

Research Assistant (Former Employee)
Exeter, England (UK)

I worked at University of Exeter as a contractor for less than a year

ProsSelf-directed work that I could do from home or while travelling. I could work whenever and wherever I wanted from, provided I had access to the internet.

ConsToo little contact from supervisors regarding project deadlines or feedback regarding submitted works.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter supervision of project progression would be helpful in the future to incentivize work. Pay was good, but not excellent so perhaps some improvements on that front or more subsidies for travel or housing (for those that needed to attend training workshops in Exeter).

Climate System research - Land surface modelling

Early Stage Researcher (Current Employee)
Exeter, England (UK)

I have been working at University of Exeter full-time for more than a year

Pros: Location, staff, networking, metoffice, flexibility Cons: office space and parking space Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Messy

I have been working at University of Exeter

Pros: The ability to balance personal and work is good. The social aspEct is… Cons: Pay is not spectacular. Hours can be long. Messy describes alot… Advice to Senior Management: The management structure is messy, managers ar competent but somehing… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on University of Exeter.

Worked for University of Exeter? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Exeter reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for University of Exeter CEO David Harrison. All reviews posted anonymously by University of Exeter employees.