University of Florida
www.ufl.edu Gainesville, FL 5000+ Employees

Couldn't ask for a better first job!!

Parking Ambassador (Former Employee)
Gainesville, FL

ProsThe staff is very friendly and understanding. It's a lot of fun working at TAPS! Get to interact with a lot of people that use the parking services. The pay is great for the job you perform, which is very simple.

ConsFew of the many visitors to the the parking services can be rude, so you got to deal with them. The job once in a while can be really tiring.

Advice to Senior ManagementGood job! I think the process involved in providing parking services can be made simpler, other that it is just fine!

Great place to work and enjoy the life

Graduate Assistant (Former Employee)

I worked at University of Florida full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: UF is a place that has great diversity and also people… Cons: The university spent a lot on athletic aspect. Hence, if you… More

tenure-track faculty

Tenure-track Faculty (Current Employee)

I have been working at University of Florida full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great work environment, health-focused small city with many conveniences and within driving distance of the Orlando and Tampa Bay metro areas. Very large research… Cons: Being a very large corporation, UF tends to be quite bureaucratic and politicized. Has been hit with State budget cuts for four years in… Advice to Senior Management: A 4% salary increase, when available (not even in the past four years!) doesn't even allow you to keep pace with rising cost of living.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on University of Florida.

Worked for University of Florida? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Florida reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for University of Florida CEO Bernie Machen. All reviews posted anonymously by University of Florida employees.