University of Georgia
www.uga.edu Athens, GA 5000+ Employees

Overall a great job for students in college to get some extra spending money.

Office Assistant (Current Employee)
Athens, GA

ProsThey are very flexible with students on hours. They dont give out too much work, and the work is pretty trivial. A lot of time to study or do homework if need be.

ConsCan find yourself at work doing nothing. Sometimes they make you do work that you feel is not in your job description (like sweep or get someone a drink from the vending machine)

Challenging yet flexible environment, large campus atmosphere that strives for smaller community environment

I have been working at University of Georgia

Pros: Flexibility, Great People, Academic Prestige, Diversity of Experiences within Job… Cons: Bureaucratic nature of decisions, high employee turnover, parking/employee benefits Advice to Senior Management: Focus on Students, Reward Employees, and Continue to set higher… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Rewarding

Tutor/Mentor for Student Athletes (Former Employee)

I worked at University of Georgia

Pros: Working at UGA was exciting because they are innovative and… Cons: Did not provide any kind of benefits as I was only part-time, though paid fairly well for part-time employment. Hard to keep working there… Advice to Senior Management: Perhaps they could provide better shuttle service to make it easier for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on University of Georgia.

Worked for University of Georgia? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Georgia reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for University of Georgia CEO Jere W. Morehead. All reviews posted anonymously by University of Georgia employees.