University of Hong Kong
hku.hk Hong Kong, Hong Kong

A place for apprentice

ProsGood reputation in Asia and in Hong Kong and a very internationalised university - lots of students and staff members from other countries

ConsVery bureaucratic - you need to do lots of administrative paper work in order to get a grant or apply for something. Seniority is an issue as well.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to value and appreciate the hard work of the employees; mutual trust should be established and admin staff should be more flexible in their work.

It is very useful and ispiring.

I have been working at University of Hong Kong

Pros: It is among the best universities in China. And I like Hong Kong very much. It is… Cons: Most of its students come from Hong Kong. It is not very diversified. And teaching… Advice to Senior Management: I hope HKU can hire more international professors and recruit more international students. And… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Job In hku

I have been working at University of Hong Kong

Pros: find better chance and I have a most great boss. Here,… Cons: Maybe it is difficult to get a permeate position. Long Long way to go… Advice to Senior Management: Help PhD student more when job hunting. It is not easy… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on University of Hong Kong.

Worked for University of Hong Kong? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Hong Kong reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by University of Hong Kong employees.