University of Illinois
www.uillinois.edu Urbana, IL 5000+ Employees

I have been privileged to learn, grow and to train over the years of my challenging employment at UIC.

Associate Director of Admissions (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

ProsThe opportunity for personal growth and development; the diversity and the opportunity most important to help students achieve their educational goals.

ConsThe immediate location of my building has required a timely commute.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work of diversity for students, staff and faculty.

Ph.D. student and postdoc

I have been working at University of Illinois

Pros: Top scientists to work with Cons: Not a big city, 2-3 hours drives from Indianapolis, … More

Great Student Employment Opportunities

Residential Library Clerk (Former Employee)
    Champaign, IL

I worked at University of Illinois part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Flexible work schedule Great supervisors Decent pay Cons: Can be bureaucratic because of University policies Other students can be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on University of Illinois.

Worked for University of Illinois? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Illinois reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for University of Illinois CEO Robert A. Easter. All reviews posted anonymously by University of Illinois employees.