University of Illinois

www.uillinois.edu

Meh...not bad but not great.

Graduate Student Researcher (Current Employee) Urbana, IL

ProsDecent salary and very good benefits, especially health insurance for individuals and the family. Friendly and helpful people to work with, including supervisors. Cost of living makes the area very affordable.

ConsStill is a huge bureaucracy. Getting answers to questions sometimes takes a huge amount of time. Turn around on expenses can be long and the paperwork (as well as online) is annoyingly cumbersome. The state of Illinois finances is atrocious and the pension benefits are being gutted.

Good and team is creative.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at University of Illinois

Pros: Small group. Talking with not only developers but marketing people… Cons: not easy to find food or cafe arround since it… More

Research Assistant

Research Assistant (Current Employee) Urbana, IL

I have been working at University of Illinois part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Computational Fluid Dynamics Heat Transfer Simulation Metal Processing Hands on work… Cons: Heavy load in both courses and research work Advice to Senior Management: Work really hard – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on University of Illinois.

Worked for University of Illinois? Contribute to the Community!