University of Kentucky
www.uky.edu Lexington, KY 5000+ Employees

A great place to work!

Extension Associate (Current Employee)
Lexington, KY

ProsThere is so much available as far as programs for furthering your education, training, benefits, etc. The University wants its employees to succeed in their careers and they offer many tools to allow employees to do so.

ConsThere are so many employees with the medical center and faculty and staff, as well as students, parking can be a nightmare during the day. You will definitely get your exercise walking to work!

Laid back, great benefits, slow raises

Computer Support Specialist (Current Employee)
    Lexington-Fayette, KY

I have been working at University of Kentucky full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great benefits - 200% retirement matching, excellent health care, dental, vision… Cons: Infrequent raises due to budget cuts; parking expensive; some parts… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

UK Healthcare

IT Analyst III (Current Employee)
    Lexington-Fayette, KY

I have been working at University of Kentucky full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great salary, benefits and atmosphere Cons: Location, location, location is key! Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on University of Kentucky.

Worked for University of Kentucky? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Kentucky reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for University of Kentucky CEO Dr. Eli Capilouto. All reviews posted anonymously by University of Kentucky employees.