University of Louisville

There are newer employer reviews for University of Louisville

good university

Current Employee - Postdoctoral Research Associate in Louisville, KY
Current Employee - Postdoctoral Research Associate in Louisville, KY

I have been working at University of Louisville full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good environment, resources,and conditions.Health insurance is good for family and single also.

Cons

Sometime have difficulty to balance the work and family.Have pressure to finish experiments and projects.

108 Other Employee Reviews for University of Louisville (View Most Recent)

UofL has offered many highs as a professional and excessive lows in work environment and job demands

I have been working at University of Louisville full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

They offer good and stable health and dental plans, retirement pension and support you as an employee to take a class a semester.

Cons

Pay raises are minimal due to the state budget constraints, employee turnover rate is excessively high due to a difficult work environment, lack of clarity in leadership and little if any direction for succeeding to reach goals and objectives set.

Management in our unit should understand the power of meaningful and directive positive praise. Develop with all staff the authentic reason to trust and be trusted.

Fantastic!

I worked at University of Louisville part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great place to work. I loved being able to educate our worlds future leaders, and meet the current faculty.
    Plenty of places to grab a quick snack or enjoy a long lunch.

Cons

Parking is difficult. Traffic is always heavy. Crime is an issue walking to and from car. Eating at the same restaurants every day will get old quick.

If I was able to provide what they could do better, I would be working in management there.

There are newer employer reviews for University of Louisville