Difficult place to work unless you are firmly in the Baptist tradition.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Belton, TX
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Belton, TX

I worked at University of Mary Hardin-Baylor

Pros

Excellent location, emphasis on campus, facility building and enrollment increases, decent benefits package except for health insurance. Many excellent facilities. Decent kids. Some students have significant academic ability.

Cons

Micromanaging environment, regular lack of honesty, poor health insurance. Some poor facilities, but they are scheduled for improvement. Some students have poor academic ability and the resources and programs are not in place to aid those students in retention, although retention is said to be a priority. Pretty "student centered"- students are thought to be always right by the administration.

Other Reviews for University of Mary Hardin-Baylor

I love this University! Not just a job, but a family!

Current Employee - Hardware Engineer I  in  Belton, TX
    Current Employee - Hardware Engineer I in Belton, TX

I have been working at University of Mary Hardin-Baylor full-time for more than a year

Pros

School holidays off, benefits, people, environment

Cons

I really cannot think of any cons!

Best workplace so far

Pros

Not only is this a university with Christian standards, they also know how to care for their employees. They have excellent benefits that start on day one of employment, including tuition scholarships for you and your family, all on day one. There are lots of programs to enrich their employees as well as great work environments. The pay is also excellent.

Cons

Personally, I cannot find any downsides to working at the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor. The only downside may be the location if you do not live close to Belton, Texas.

There are newer employer reviews for University of Mary Hardin-Baylor.

Worked for University of Mary Hardin-Baylor? Contribute to the Community!