University of Mary Hardin-Baylor
www.umhb.edu Belton, TX 150 to 499 Employees

Difficult place to work unless you are firmly in the Baptist tradition.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Belton, TX

I worked at University of Mary Hardin-Baylor

ProsExcellent location, emphasis on campus, facility building and enrollment increases, decent benefits package except for health insurance. Many excellent facilities. Decent kids. Some students have significant academic ability.

ConsMicromanaging environment, regular lack of honesty, poor health insurance. Some poor facilities, but they are scheduled for improvement. Some students have poor academic ability and the resources and programs are not in place to aid those students in retention, although retention is said to be a priority. Pretty "student centered"- students are thought to be always right by the administration.

I love this University! Not just a job, but a family!

Hardware Engineer I (Current Employee)
Belton, TX

I have been working at University of Mary Hardin-Baylor full-time for more than a year

Pros: School holidays off, benefits, people, environment Cons: I really cannot think of any cons! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Best workplace so far

Pros: Not only is this a university with Christian standards, they also know how to care for their employees. They have excellent benefits that start… Cons: Personally, I cannot find any downsides to working at the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on University of Mary Hardin-Baylor.

Worked for University of Mary Hardin-Baylor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Mary Hardin-Baylor reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by University of Mary Hardin-Baylor employees.