University of Maryland
www.umd.edu College Park, MD 5000+ Employees

research assistant

Graduate Research Assistant (Current Employee)
College Park, MD

Prosgood place, good acdemic enviroment, always have famous scholars visiting here and giving talks. All the staff are kind and warm hearted.

ConsThe living expense is relatively high, ranking top five cities all over US. which means, you have to use half your salary to rent a apartment. and most likely you have to share it with someone else.

Engaging

Physics Assistant (Former Employee)
    College Park, MD

I worked at University of Maryland as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Great physics department. Very smart, never stop learning. They push you hard but… Cons: The people outside the department aren't the friendliest. Also the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good place to develop career

I have been working at University of Maryland

Pros: - Rich environment to work with world-best researchers. - Good support… Cons: - Some buildings are old and so cooler/heater are… More
There are newer reviews on University of Maryland.

Worked for University of Maryland? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Maryland reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for University of Maryland CEO Dr. Wallace D. Loh. All reviews posted anonymously by University of Maryland employees.