University of Minnesota
www.umn.edu Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

Inspiring, challenging, learning environment

Adjunct Professor (Current Employee)
Minneapolis, MN

ProsThe University of Minnesota allows personal and professional growth to those who take advantage of the opportunities offered. There are offers of professional business classes as well as challenges to learn for everyone.

ConsTeaching is a lot of work and you have to understand that your wages aren't as competitive as they would be in the private sector. Parking is expensive and not covered for part time employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to work as hard as you do to make the University of Minnesota a place that is friendly for students and teachers alike.

College of Liberal Arts-Peer Advisor

I have been working at University of Minnesota

Pros: I have been extremely satisfied with this position. It has allowed me to sharpen my public speaking skills while delivering numerous presentations to groups of… Cons: I don't have anything bad to say! More

scientist

Scientist (Former Employee)
    Minneapolis, MN

I worked at University of Minnesota full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: opportunities to learn a lot, lots of variety from day… Cons: long days, weekend work, dealing with chemicals and animals,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on University of Minnesota.

Worked for University of Minnesota? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Minnesota reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for University of Minnesota CEO Eric W. Kaler . All reviews posted anonymously by University of Minnesota employees.