University of Montana
www.umt.edu Missoula, MT 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great benefits

Missoula, MT

ProsGreat medical benefits, many training opportunities, flexible schedules, in-state tuition waiver, paid holidays, retirement fund, lovely work environment.

ConsPay is not ideal in the low teens / hour, however when all the pros are taken advantage of (i.e. the savings on education, medical benefits, training opportunities, as well as the retirement fund matched by employer) one ends up investing in their future more so than many other employment opportunities in Missoula.

I have learned a lot, but have done quite a bit of mundane work.

Research Assistant (Current Employee)

I have been working at University of Montana

Pros: It is a good learning environment where you are expected to work hard and keep up to date within your field. … Cons: It is difficult to pursue research interests that are outside the interests of the professors working here, which I… Advice to Senior Management: I think it is necessary to provide a better forum for voicing concerns about the programs of study,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A great place to make friends, learn important "real world" skills and how to give back to the community.

I have been working at University of Montana

Pros: You are only limited by your own creativity. KBGA is an integral part of the community and opens doors to meeting many influential people in… Cons: low-pay. Long hours. Many events to attend that aren't paid. yearly managerial turn-over.… Advice to Senior Management: management changes every year, so this is a hard question to complete. Possible answer may… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on University of Montana.

Worked for University of Montana? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Montana reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for University of Montana CEO Royce C. Engstrom . All reviews posted anonymously by University of Montana employees.