University of Nebraska

www.nebraska.edu

Undergraduate Research Assistant for UCARE

Undergraduate Research Assistant (Former Employee) Lincoln, NE

ProsYou get great experience and hands on learning with some very established faculty members. On top of the experience, you get paid $8/hr which is a plus. You have to apply for the funding for both the 1st year and 2nd year.

ConsIn reality, $8/hr isn't much. But it's unusual because you gain great academic experience while getting paid. Some work can be repetitive and boring.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey're great. Really care about the learning experience.

Extremely collegiate. Some stubborn Deans, etc. though.

Lecturer (Former Employee) Omaha, NE

I worked at University of Nebraska part-time for more than a year

Pros: Good students, Can mind your own business. Cons: Not a big research institute. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

working with students, teaching, recruiting, administrative tasks

Program Coordinator (Former Employee) Omaha, NE

I worked at University of Nebraska as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: I really felt I was making a difference in the community.… Cons: Sometimes the job lacked clear instructions. Did not have any… Advice to Senior Management: it would be nice to provide employees at least with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on University of Nebraska.

Worked for University of Nebraska? Contribute to the Community!