University of New Mexico

www.unm.edu

Great Place to work!

Current Employee - Museum Tech
Current Employee - Museum Tech

Pros

Extreme schedule flexibility
Caring and easy going management
Awesome co-workers
Rewarding work

Cons

Funding leads to short job periods
The highest ups (UNM President, Regents, etc) could care less about employees. It's the individual managers that make it a great place to work.

Other reviews for University of New Mexico

If you're a student try to get a jobs as a Research Assistant- very rewarding!

Pros

Not only have I been able to work to help my family while in school, but I have also had the opportunity to truly hone my skills in research and critical thinking. I believe this jobs will not only help me with future employment endeavors, but also with furthering my education in graduate school.

Cons

As with many other large universities, it can be quite difficult at times to navigate the the system here at UNM.

A good work environment, very poor parking situation.

Current Employee - Research Assistant
    Current Employee - Research Assistant

Pros

The facilities that I have been working in are wonderful. Things get repaired and fixed quickly making for a pleasant working environment.,

Cons

Parking is a nightmare and there is little to no help offered by anyone on the issue. It is extremely difficult to deal with the employment office after receiving a raise.

I do not have any advice to the leadership at the University of New Mexico. I would like to be able to receive raises in a speedier manner.

There are newer employer reviews for University of New Mexico.

Worked for University of New Mexico? Contribute to the Community!