University of New Mexico
www.unm.edu Albuquerque, NM 5000+ Employees

My time at University of New Mexico Service Corps was completely satisfying.

Team Leader (Former Employee)
Albuquerque, NM

ProsThe company had a very organized way of placing a person where they could thrive. The process to join was relatively easy, and fast paced. They gave everyone the tools they needed to do their best. U.N.M.S.C. had a variety of programs all designed to give back to the community. Because of the way the program was set up, they gave a stipend at the end of a term if you completed your hours.

ConsYou could only work for them for four years. Also, you had to be enrolled in UNM as a full time student.

Advice to Senior ManagementCould you possibly pay for the background check in advance, and take it from the first check? Honestly, getting the money from my parents via mail was the slowest part in my process.

Research Assistant

Research Assistant (Current Employee)

I have been working at University of New Mexico part-time for less than a year

Pros: Great Pay, Great Work, Great People Cons: Very bureaucratic, little contact with management. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

You can't go wrong with dedicated students, down-to-Earth-coworkers, and good benefits to boot.

English As A Second Language Teacher (Former Employee)

I worked at University of New Mexico part-time for more than a year

Pros: Learning about students' cultures, gaining teaching experience, learning how to… Cons: Although it is an excellent job there really isn't a way of becoming tenured or being at… Advice to Senior Management: Maintaining rapport with employees as the head of CELAC has… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on University of New Mexico.

Worked for University of New Mexico? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of New Mexico reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for University of New Mexico CEO Robert G. Frank. All reviews posted anonymously by University of New Mexico employees.