University of Oregon

www.uoregon.edu

One bad apple doesn't spoil the whole bunch.

American English Institute (Former Employee) Eugene, OR

ProsBeautiful, environmentally-friendly campus. Educated, diverse population - collaboration between students and staff. Wide range of extracurricular activities and events available for staff. Non-smoking, bike paths, and free LTD bus rides for students and staff.

ConsThere is an on-going problem with bully bosses. Classified staff aren't always treated respectfully or professionally by Unclassified staff. Parking is expensive.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork with the union to provide a better work environment for Classified staff. Pay attention to recurring issues with problem departments and take action to minimize or eliminate them.

come drink the Nike kool-aid

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at University of Oregon full-time

Pros: healthcare benefits are great... salaries decent--except for the high… Cons: anyone with the title of "director" lets it go to their head... upper management is abusive towards lower level staff and students... faculty… Advice to Senior Management: grow up--you are not god... No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Satisfactory over all.

CNA (Former Employee) Eugene, OR

I worked at University of Oregon part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great Pay and Benefits Not very hard work, and 9-5 schedule… Cons: The students you meet and develop relationships leave after 4… Advice to Senior Management: Have a little more faith in the students, the humans frontal lobe doesn't fully… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on University of Oregon.

Worked for University of Oregon? Contribute to the Community!