University of Pennsylvania

www.upenn.edu

Clinical Research Coordinator in the Department of Psychiatry at University of Pennsylvania

Research Coordinator (Former Employee) Philadelphia, PA

ProsGreat place to work, good benefits, and friendly co-workers are the best reasons to work here. They also allow you to take 2 free classes per semester if you are working full-time.

ConsLots of paperwork and long processing times for every interaction with HR or the business office makes things that should be simple a lot more complicated and time consuming.

Advice to Senior ManagementIn certain areas of Penn, especially the animal facilities, there is a lot of nepotism within the management. It engenders bad will with the rest of the staff.

Great Benefits and Work Life Balance

Research Specialist A (Current Employee) Phila, PA

I have been working at University of Pennsylvania full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great tuition benefits. Staff can take classes for free as soon as they start work. Easy hours -- Could just be my… Cons: Low pay is my only con. I also feel like there are not many opportunities for staff to… Advice to Senior Management: More competitive salaries for entry level workers would boost morale, and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Wonderful Ivy League to attend to

Post Doc (Former Employee) Phila, PA

I worked at University of Pennsylvania full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: To best describe the research scenario in University of Pennsylvania is like tasting a drop of the ocean. With its ancient history of education rooted… Cons: Well the security is always beefed up and no visitor is allowed any premises..even it happens to an Alumni (of course to who doesn't own… Advice to Senior Management: Bring in more young faculties and establish research careers in Bioengineering fields and support innovative discoveries with start up grants and accommodate young faculties who… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on University of Pennsylvania.

Worked for University of Pennsylvania? Contribute to the Community!