University of Pennsylvania
www.upenn.edu Philadelphia, PA 5000+ Employees

Clinical Research Coordinator in the Department of Psychiatry at University of Pennsylvania

Research Coordinator (Former Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

ProsGreat place to work, good benefits, and friendly co-workers are the best reasons to work here. They also allow you to take 2 free classes per semester if you are working full-time.

ConsLots of paperwork and long processing times for every interaction with HR or the business office makes things that should be simple a lot more complicated and time consuming.

Advice to Senior ManagementIn certain areas of Penn, especially the animal facilities, there is a lot of nepotism within the management. It engenders bad will with the rest of the staff.

Need better managers

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at University of Pennsylvania full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good benefits - retirement contributions, tuition benefit Cons: Poor leadership, lack of employee engagement Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Frustrating

Research Fellow (Current Employee)

I have been working at University of Pennsylvania for more than 3 years

Pros: Excellent faciliies Very Smart people Good benefits Generally nice folks Cons: Management will "push" until something breaks Only willing to listen if you say you might… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on University of Pennsylvania.

Worked for University of Pennsylvania? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Pennsylvania reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for University of Pennsylvania CEO Amy Gutmann. All reviews posted anonymously by University of Pennsylvania employees.