University of Phoenix

www.phoenix.edu

Enjoyed my time at University of Phoenix

Enrollment Counselor (Former Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsGreat training and wonderful people to work with. University of Phoenix promotes team work offering many different events through out the year to break up your work day. This company believes in giving back to the community, they also offer very good benefits.

ConsFor this position you must enjoy phone work. This was difficult for me as I would start at 7 am in the morning and although I would consider myself a happy morning person, that did not necessarily cross over into wanting to talk on the phone that early. This company is also continually changing, so if you can't handle change you may want to look else where for employment.

Advice to Senior ManagementI was fortunate to have a manager who did not micro-manage, however I saw many managers who did. If you are hiring people who need to be micro-managed maybe you are hiring the wrong people.

A lot of work for little pay

Adjunct Online Instructor (Current Employee) Sacramento, CA

I have been working at University of Phoenix as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros: If online, you can practically work in your undies Cons: Pay sucks for those of us with advanced degrees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good job not a place for a career

Student Advisor (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

I worked at University of Phoenix full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: good benefits, especially if you want to continue your education Cons: micro managed environment by people with little or no experience.… Advice to Senior Management: no advice they would not listen No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on University of Phoenix.

Worked for University of Phoenix? Contribute to the Community!