University of South Florida
www.system.usf.edu Tampa, FL 5000+ Employees

Oppotunities

Staff Assistant (Current Employee)
Tampa, FL

ProsEmployee tuition program pays for 6 credits hours per semester. Wage garnishment helps pay for expenses (parking permit [mandatory], computers, meal plans, etc.). The staff are very friendly and understanding. They are mostly flexible with hours.

ConsHaving to purchase a parking permit yearly ($200+) is not something you get back. They do offer wage garnishments for the payment if you cannot pay in full.

TA

Graduate Assistant (Current Employee)
    Tampa, FL

I have been working at University of South Florida full-time for more than a year

Pros: Very nice to work with diversified people Cons: The milieu of the working is big enough to adopt… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A learning experience.

Graduate Research Assistant (Current Employee)

I have been working at University of South Florida

Pros: One can expand her/his horizon of knowledge as much as she/he wants as there access to… Cons: There have been many incidents of missed or delayed salary, due to incomplete paperwork… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on University of South Florida.

Worked for University of South Florida? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of South Florida reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for University of South Florida CEO Judy L. Genshaft. All reviews posted anonymously by University of South Florida employees.