University of Southampton

www.soton.ac.uk

I receive respect for my performance and I am being treated fair.

PhD Student (Current Employee)

ProsThe career development opportunities are really good and every line manager is trained to support your personal development. Also, the campus is really nice and multicultural..

ConsSouthampton itself is not so great as a city, but the Univesity offers many chances to meet other like-minded people and organises events to meet them. i.e. there is a a theatre and music hall on campus. not to mention the sports facilities.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease update the website and make it easier to navigate. It has grown so big and some services are not connected to each other. Sometimes one finds a site from before the last update.

perfect

PhD Student (Current Employee) City of London, England (UK)

I have been working at University of Southampton

Pros: environment is perfect and salary is very good. team member is… Cons: the city is too small and have no fun in… Advice to Senior Management: environment is perfect and salary is very good. team member is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Valuable and good

PhD Student (Current Employee)

I have been working at University of Southampton

Pros: good institution that offers a large option on courses to do… Cons: Some courses can be misleading as they do not offer what one… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on University of Southampton.

Worked for University of Southampton? Contribute to the Community!