University of Southern California

www.usc.edu

An Excellent place to work

Professor (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsEntrepreneurial, supportive of initiative. Excellent support for ambitious faculty. Great resources, wonderful students and colleagues. Great funding and benefits.

ConsNot yet at the top of its game. The university needs to expand its bullpen both in senior and jr. hires. It must take more risks in hiring young profs. Also, the neighborhood needs improvement.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake risks in hiring young talent

University of Southern California provides me the first paid work in USA

I have been working at University of Southern California

Pros: Good mentor, Relax environment, High salary, Safety, Few pressures Cons: It is Monotonous sometime, which means the work is always… More

Great environment at the School of Social Work

Project Manager (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I worked at University of Southern California full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great location for someone living on the East Side--close to… Cons: Bad neighborhood, but that doesn't really bother me. Advice to Senior Management: My manager was a professor at USC, and she was… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on University of Southern California.

Worked for University of Southern California? Contribute to the Community!