University of Southern California
www.usc.edu Los Angeles, CA 5000+ Employees

An Excellent place to work

Professor (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at University of Southern California full-time for less than a year

ProsEntrepreneurial, supportive of initiative. Excellent support for ambitious faculty. Great resources, wonderful students and colleagues. Great funding and benefits.

ConsNot yet at the top of its game. The university needs to expand its bullpen both in senior and jr. hires. It must take more risks in hiring young profs. Also, the neighborhood needs improvement.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake risks in hiring young talent

nice university for study and live

Graduate Research Assistant (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

Pros: it is a pretty nice university on west coast, the weather is pretty nice and people… Cons: information distribution and communication sometimes is not that satisfactory. and also since some of the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

good graduate education for guys

I have been working at University of Southern California

Pros: good distant communication and good engineering education. Cons: still needs more advancements for educations More

There are newer reviews on University of Southern California.

Worked for University of Southern California? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Southern California reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for University of Southern California CEO C. L. Max Nikias. All reviews posted anonymously by University of Southern California employees.