University of Southern California
www.usc.edu Los Angeles, CA 5000+ Employees

nice university for study and live

Graduate Research Assistant (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

Prosit is a pretty nice university on west coast, the weather is pretty nice and people are friendly. kind of lay back life and study for me. i enjoyed it pretty much.

Consinformation distribution and communication sometimes is not that satisfactory. and also since some of the programs are really new, we sometimes serve as ginnie pigs for them to improve education quality.

good graduate education for guys

I have been working at University of Southern California

Pros: good distant communication and good engineering education. Cons: still needs more advancements for educations More

They are building virtual humans at ICT, that can interact with humans and the progress is remarkable.

Summer Intern (Former Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I worked at University of Southern California as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Good diverse environment for people who wants to perceive HCI. Cons: None that I can find. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on University of Southern California.

Worked for University of Southern California? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Southern California reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for University of Southern California CEO C. L. Max Nikias. All reviews posted anonymously by University of Southern California employees.