There are newer employer reviews for University of Southern California

Nice place to be at!

Current Employee - Graduate Research Assistant  in  Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Graduate Research Assistant in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at University of Southern California full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Nice weather, beautiful campus! There are actually lots of resources if you look for them!

Cons

Slow supporting staffs. You are sometimes directed to many different departments/people to get your question solved.

562 Other Employee Reviews for University of Southern California (View Most Recent)

Grader

Current Employee - Grader  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Grader in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at University of Southern California part-time for less than a year

Pros

Good experience to make your previous knowledge solid. And the salary can be used for your life.

Cons

It is better if the salary can be improved.
    But it is still a good opportunity for students like me.

Great work environment, benefits and training opportunities.

I have been working at University of Southern California

Pros

The work benefits at USC are plentiful, networking with other professionals, health and education benefits, and retirement plans are hard to beat. Each department is different, thus your work experience will vary. Even without being backed by a union, USC as an employer is very fair.

Cons

My niche department is funded by grants and that has meant limited mobility in my position and low compensation for my level of work and education.

If you want to keep talent, then better pathways to advancement need to be provided.

There are newer employer reviews for University of Southern California

Worked for University of Southern California? Contribute to the Community!