University of Southern California
www.usc.edu Los Angeles, CA 5000+ Employees

A very good university in California

Event Coordinator Assistant (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

ProsStrong benefits, Job advancement, good salaries and a good public profile

ConsPublic Profile can be a hindrance to employees when it comes to job security. Employer does tend to be a bit more focuses on students than staff when it comes to issues.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind a better balance between employee and student interest to keep employees feeling relevant.

in the end, USC is still a business

Project Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at University of Southern California full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: -If you have college-aged children, they get free tuition if… Cons: -generally, staff employees are terribly underpaid, despite the USC's much-publicized (and lucrative) fundraising efforts. -annual raises are meager. over time, you will see a larger income… Advice to Senior Management: none No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work

Research Associate (Former Employee)

I worked at University of Southern California full-time for more than a year

Pros: great benefits and work ethic and people Cons: disorganzied IT, could pay more Advice to Senior Management: improve work ethic More
There are newer reviews on University of Southern California.

Worked for University of Southern California? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Southern California reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for University of Southern California CEO C. L. Max Nikias. All reviews posted anonymously by University of Southern California employees.