University of Southern California
www.usc.edu Los Angeles, CA 5000+ Employees

Research environment is great for graduate programs.

PhD Candidate (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at University of Southern California full-time for more than 5 years

ProsI was able to choose a great advisor, was free choosing research directions. Research environment is great. I am also be able to approach to courses from other departments. TA workload has been much improved since when I started my program.

ConsTuition fees are very expensive even with Americans. Fortunately, I got full TA/RAship.

good one in los angeles

I have been working at University of Southern California

Pros: very energetic,sunny and good place to play Cons: too energetic ,location is not as good as texas More

Campus job

Grader (Former Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I worked at University of Southern California part-time for less than a year

Pros: University job, easy, casual. I took out the students' homework every week from… Cons: Not paid too much because it was just a grader position. Not so much communication with the students unless… Advice to Senior Management: Provide more positions please. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on University of Southern California.

Worked for University of Southern California? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Southern California reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for University of Southern California CEO C. L. Max Nikias. All reviews posted anonymously by University of Southern California employees.