University of Southern Mississippi

www.usm.edu

Great environment, great people, but broke as a joke. A good starting point.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Hattiesburg, MS

ProsBeautiful campus, 90 min away from everything (New Orleans, Gulfport, Tuscaloosa, Pensacola is close too.) Great people, very friendly, cheap cost of living.

ConsThe university is bankrupt, there is no money anywhere in the city. That doesn't make the city bad or a bad place to live or anything along those lines. The University is just struggling on the financial side of things.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of the trash. There are a ton of employees that are lazy and won't get off their butts to do anything without being told. Hire people with a sense of pride in what they do, it will show through to the people in and around the University.

University of Southern Mississippi Review

Clerk (Current Employee) Hattiesburg, MS

I have been working at University of Southern Mississippi full-time for more than a year

Pros: Very friendly, family atmosphere. They have state benefits, and you… Cons: Huge pay gap. They do not pay enough, But the top… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Mostly good, great people to work with.

Ticket Writer (Current Employee) Hattiesburg, MS

I have been working at University of Southern Mississippi part-time for more than a year

Pros: Great people to work with. The job can me fun… Cons: The pay was not very good. More
There are newer reviews on University of Southern Mississippi.

Worked for University of Southern Mississippi? Contribute to the Community!