University of Tennessee
www.tennessee.edu Knoxville, TN 5000+ Employees

It is a good university for graduate studies.

Research Assistant (Current Employee)
Knoxville, TN

ProsIt is a good university for graduate studies especially in the field of engineering. Being able to work together with Oak Ridge National Lab is a big advantage.

ConsWorking here had no work-related cons for me. The only con I can think of the is how small the city is. So, if environment matters for you you may aim for bigger cities.

Simple

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee)
    Knoxville, TN

I have been working at University of Tennessee part-time for more than a year

Pros: Easy work with lots of downtime. Usually, there will be food at least… Cons: Long, boring hours. Sometimes you will be asked to complete a remedial… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Very good environment, no restrictions on what you can do research on, nice and helpful colleagues.

I have been working at University of Tennessee full-time

Pros: Institute is funded jointly by NSF and others, postdocs can work with local mentors and are also encouraged to collaborate… Cons: Not a big fan of highly controlled Ubuntu computers. Campus is kinda… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on University of Tennessee.

Worked for University of Tennessee? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Tennessee reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for University of Tennessee CEO Dr. Joe DiPietro. All reviews posted anonymously by University of Tennessee employees.