There are newer employer reviews for University of Texas at Arlington

Contract great, UTA management lackluster.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at University of Texas at Arlington as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

The contract company I work for is friendly and supportive. The daily work I complete is challenging and interesting. The benefits are ample and continued education is supported.

Cons

The management is incredibly slack. Human resource services are slow and unresponsive. I received a copy of my offer letter one week after signing on and while my benefits had to be enrolled in within a one month period no one provided any paperwork on it. There has been a complete lack of assistance for all new hires based on what I have seen and experienced.

Start advocating for your employees.

148 Other Employee Reviews for University of Texas at Arlington (View Most Recent)

I had the opportunity to meet great people, and further my experience during my time as a student.

Current Employee - Student Worker in Arlington, TX
    Current Employee - Student Worker in Arlington, TX

I have been working at University of Texas at Arlington part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The people I had a chance to work with are very supportive and flexible. The university is supportive of its student employees. Many of the student employees I have worked with have found jobs immediately after graduation.

Cons

There are not many cons regarding working at UT Arlington, aside from the response time from the administration. However, being a large school, it is expected.

Good school for the money

Current Employee - Research Assistant in Arlington, TX
    Current Employee - Research Assistant in Arlington, TX

I have been working at University of Texas at Arlington part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Tuition is cheap. There are some dedicated professors who challenge you to do your best.

Cons

Not that many networking opportunities

N/A