University of Wyoming
www.uwyo.edu Laramie, WY 5000+ Employees

It is flexible and convenient but boring.

Telephone Interviewer (Current Employee)
Laramie, WY

ProsGreat for students can schedule your own hours and read while waiting for people to pick up the phone. It is nice that you can cancel three days before with no penalty as well.

ConsNot the most fun job in the world. It can get boring if you do not have a book or something else to do while dialing. Seems difficult to get promoted. Sometimes shifts get cancelled last minute or you end up working for just an hour.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook to promote people from within. Try to give more advanced notice of schedule changes.

Great place to work

Programmer Analyst Executive (Former Employee)

I worked at University of Wyoming full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Fantastic benefits, employer contributes a large amount to retirement and encourages continuing education by providing free classes… Cons: Too many layers of middle management in some departments, which causes things to move much more slowly than they should. The hiring… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I had a great experience

Barista (Former Employee)
    Laramie, WY

I worked at University of Wyoming part-time for less than a year

Pros: Flexible hours and a good work environment and culture Cons: No opportunities for raises if working in food service Advice to Senior Management: Provide small annual raises to food service employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on University of Wyoming.

Worked for University of Wyoming? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Wyoming reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for University of Wyoming CEO Richard C. McGinity. All reviews posted anonymously by University of Wyoming employees.