Univision

www.univision.net

Squandered Opportunity for Leadership in Industry

Executive (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsSmart people working in difficult industry. Motivated sales group. Sales goals based on reaching or exceeding fair share of category-brand $.

ConsTrying too hard to be viewed as commodity player, and cut expenses to flip Company for VC owners. Trying to grow revenues from new networks and restaged digital without consumer input.

Advice to Senior ManagementUnderstand consumer and industry stakeholders do not want you to be a better NBC. Role in the community and with marketing companies needs to reflect and embrace individuality, not become a commodity with a lot of me to initiatives.

Good but not the best

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Univision

Pros: Good environment in general, but not enough opportunities to advance… Cons: Any new hiring is Director or VP and people within… More

worked too hard for little pay, management was blind to the amount of work given to entry level positions

Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at Univision

Pros: Hispanic media continues to grow Cons: lack of disrespect, belittling, internal management, constantly a battle to get… Advice to Senior Management: pay attention to the amount of work given to entry… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Univision.

Worked for Univision? Contribute to the Community!