There are newer employer reviews for Univita

OK to work there

Former Employee - Intake Coordinator  in  Miramar, FL
Former Employee - Intake Coordinator in Miramar, FL

I worked at Univita full-time

Pros

Co-workers are okay, management has no clue

Cons

Huge turn over rates,need better training, offer incentives or better benefits

39 Other Employee Reviews for Univita (View Most Recent)

worked at woodbury location, uppermanagement to supervisors are clueless

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Woodbury, MN
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Woodbury, MN

I worked at Univita full-time for more than a year

Pros

none, there are no pros

Cons

worked for over a year there, turnover rate is superhigh. supervisors and management dont work cohesively with some excluded employees, those employees get the most damage done to them. there are no formal training, employees are expected to basically left to fend for themselves and HR is not any better. Management lacks direction, organiztion, ethics and values and morals, basically this place is truly going into a dumphole. wouldnt want anyone working there, they are so unorganized and hectic in every dept. im amazed they lasted this long. Dont work there especially if you're a minority.

Please train supervisors and management to be human, have goals, ambitions and work cohesively with employees to work towards a common goal, and the core values of the company.

Dead Sea

Current Employee - IT Department
    Current Employee - IT Department

I have been working at Univita full-time

Pros

Generally stable. It's not uncommon for people to work here a decade or more. You can make yourself invaluable to the company by being the resident expert on some arcane bit of legacy code -- and there's LOTS of that.

Cons

Talented people tend to "evaporate" -- they move on to more rewarding opportunities with other companies. Unfortunately, this leaves the salty residue behind, if you follow my "Dead Sea" metaphor.

Another frustration is the lack of trust, despite the claim that this one of their core values. For example, everything you ever do on the internet is monitored and most sites are blocked; they can't seem to trust me to do my job and access the resources relevant to that end.

Be more serious about your supposed core values: Innovation, Accountability, Compassion, Trust. Beyond the lip service, I see little tangible evidence that these actually matter around here.

There are newer employer reviews for Univita

Worked for Univita? Contribute to the Community!