Unum Group
www.unum.com Chattanooga, TN 5000+ Employees

Unum is a great place to work

DBS (Current Employee)

I have been working at Unum Group

ProsUnum is a great company for several reasons. They actually care about the employees. They will do whatever it takes to make sure we have the tools and information necessary to do our job as efficiently and effectively as possible. They also have a great flexible schedule program, so if you need to leave during the day to get things done, you can make up the time later.

ConsIt can be difficult to get promoted and the timeframes for promotions are kind of long. Other than that, it is a great place to work and start a career. I really enjoy the atomsphere.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone.

Unum is a good place to work

Systems Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Unum Group

Pros: They are not afraid to spend some money on IT...for… Cons: Conservative, all microsoft, a little slow moving...it's a big company. Advice to Senior Management: I don't have anything to say Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Overall a good company to work for

Account Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Unum Group

Pros: Good company to work for overall. I would say it obviously varies depending on your position and direct manager but my experience is that… Cons: Difficult environment to work in sometimes due to the conflicts between sales staff and support staff. The company has really tried to implement… Advice to Senior Management: Good job turning the company around over the last couple… More

There are newer reviews on Unum Group.

Worked for Unum Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Unum Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Unum Group CEO Tom Watjen. All reviews posted anonymously by Unum Group employees.