Unum Group

www.unum.com

Solid Company

Director (Current Employee) Chattanooga, TN

ProsSolid company with opportunity for growth. I have seen personal and professional growth in my time with the company and have seen other succeed as well. It is not a place to get a free ride but if you are wiling to put effort into your job there is reward available.

ConsThe corporate cultre is very slow in decision making, even though you get good personal and professional grownth sometimes limited opportunity for promotions.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue the efforts that you have started. Continue to expand our offering and find ways for our organization to increase good quality sales.

sales force is getting younger and younger with the majority of reps often leaving by year 4.

Sales Consultant (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Unum Group

Pros: The best training in the industry, very knowledgable management team (probably the best in the industry) great… Cons: Very small territories given to reps (even senior reps) and new models call for more reps in evey city. The "churn and burn" atmosphere… Advice to Senior Management: Too many reps, too many mangers. Your competition has proved that a leaner model not only works, but is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Go elsewhere

DBS (Current Employee) Glendale, CA

I have been working at Unum Group

Pros: Good PTO Dental, Mental, and Vision LTD/STD Cons: If you wish to have a career do not come here. Unum is not the place if you wish to move up the corporate… Advice to Senior Management: Hire managers with actual leadership skills. Stop lying to potiential… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Unum Group.

Worked for Unum Group? Contribute to the Community!