UpTake Networks
www.uptake.com Palo Alto, CA 16 to 50 Employees

UpTake Networks: up and comer in the competitive online travel industry

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Palo Alto, CA

I worked at UpTake Networks

ProsGreat strategy, nice traffic growth, good management team from Yahoo!, low *sshole quotient. CEO and other execs are well connected in the travel industry

ConsCompany is very focused on it's operational plan and path to profitability. That means that there is less random experimentation than I would want. However, this management discipline will enable the company to reach profitability.

Advice to Senior ManagementAwesome team, great culture, a solid plan, and good focus on quality execution. Enable top people to engage in a few skunkworks projects to celebrate creativity and passion for the problem space.

Not Worth It

Business Development (Former Employee)
Palo Alto, CA

I worked at UpTake Networks part-time for less than a year

Pros: Was fun at times with the young culture. Our office… Cons: Didn't feel like you were a real "team" member. They make everyone a consultant so you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on UpTake Networks.

Worked for UpTake Networks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UpTake Networks reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for UpTake Networks CEO Eric Lefkofsky and Ted Leonsis. All reviews posted anonymously by UpTake Networks employees.