There are newer employer reviews for Upp Technology

Company is out of control

I have been working at Upp Technology

Pros

Good people with one thing in common... Their dissatisfaction of the leadership and out look for their career.

Cons

No one can get along with the owner who is nearing 70 and has eliminated freedom of thought. Not a good situation for a technology company.

Advice to Management

Get a business plan.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Entrepreneurial Setting

Current Employee - Supply Chain Analyst in Downers Grove, IL
    Current Employee - Supply Chain Analyst in Downers Grove, IL

I have been working at Upp Technology

Pros

After being directed to a set of tasks, I was given a lot of autonomy on how I wanted to complete them. This job requires self-motivation and efficacy, without it you will probably fail. It is a great culture to be around, with hard work and dedication being continuously recognized by upper management. The employees are some of the most intelligent and dedicated individuals I have ever met. I am compensated more than fairly.

Cons

Lack of direction may pose to be a problem for some individuals with out the efficacy to problem solve.

Advice to Management

Continue to strive to make the working environment competitive and lively. Software gets boring, but the office doesn't have too.

Endless Opportunities

I have been working at Upp Technology full-time

Pros

Prior to working at Upp Technology, I worked at a large tech company. One of the best parts about working at Upp is the close-knit, family culture. No one is merely a number--everyone is a name, and with that comes responsibility and opportunity. The company is growing quickly and those that have the privilege of working at Upp are given a lot of opportunities that you wouldn't be granted at a large company. It is a hands-on environment, and you are rewarded well when you perform and deliver.

Cons

If you don't work hard, it will not go unnoticed. Everyone plays a vital role at Upp, and you are expected to do your share.

Advice to Management

Thank you for the endless opportunities and support. I am happy to be on board as the company continues to grow and prosper.