Upp Technology

www.upp.com
  www.upp.com
There are newer employer reviews for Upp Technology

Company is out of control

I have been working at Upp Technology

Pros

Good people with one thing in common... Their dissatisfaction of the leadership and out look for their career.

Cons

No one can get along with the owner who is nearing 70 and has eliminated freedom of thought. Not a good situation for a technology company.

Get a business plan.

6 Other Employee Reviews for Upp Technology (View Most Recent)

A multi-faceted corporation with a good mix of proficiency and delight

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Lead in Downers Grove, IL
    Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Lead in Downers Grove, IL

I have been working at Upp Technology full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Continuous training with people around you who only thrive for your success is a definite plus. Being empowered with responsibilities at the same time with full assistance and support is one trait of this company that one would only long for all companies to have. Diversity is also well respected and welcome. This is a mentoring company (they would teach you till you reach your full potential and maturity to the extent that you can pay it forward to your other colleagues.)
    I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm excited to be with company and looking forward to staying with them for quite some time.

Cons

Pressure is evitable but that is true to companies everywhere. With that said they would still provide you tools not just for your survival but rather your triumph.

Great Consulting Opportunites

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager/Business Consultant in Downers Grove, IL

I have been working at Upp Technology as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

Opportunity to work on important projects in a variety of industries. The projects were challenging and gave me a chance to develop my professional skills within large companies. I had the honor to work with executive leaders and key business units to produce high growth results and profitability for significant organizations.

Cons

Sometimes I had a break between projects, but not too long. There was always consistent feedback on the status of my candidacy.

There are newer employer reviews for Upp Technology