There are newer employer reviews for Upp Technology

A multi-faceted corporation with a good mix of proficiency and delight

I have been working at Upp Technology full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Continuous training with people around you who only thrive for your success is a definite plus. Being empowered with responsibilities at the same time with full assistance and support is one trait of this company that one would only long for all companies to have. Diversity is also well respected and welcome. This is a mentoring company (they would teach you till you reach your full potential and maturity to the extent that you can pay it forward to your other colleagues.) I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm excited to be with company and looking forward to staying with them for quite some time.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. A multi-faceted corporation with a good mix of proficiency and delight

I have been working at Upp Technology full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Being empowered with responsibilities at the same time with full assistance and support is one trait of this company that one would only long for all companies to have. Diversity is also well respected and welcome. This is a mentoring company (they would teach you till you reach your full potential and maturity to the extent that you can pay it forward to your other colleagues.) Continuous training with people around you who only thrive for your success is a definite plus. I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm excited to be with the company and looking forward to staying with them for quite some time.

Cons

I have the pleasure of working with the Talent Acquisition team. Pressure is evitable but that is true to companies everywhere. With that said they would still provide you tools not just for your survival but rather your triumph.

2. The best place to achieve a progressive career

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Downers Grove, IL
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Downers Grove, IL

I have been working at Upp Technology full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

UPP is a great company to work in as it offers a wide range of opportunities for talented individuals and has a strong and structured organization that claims its integrity and name. As an employee, this company has effectively nourished my skills and abilities as a recruiter.

Cons

I am currently working as a Technical Recruiter with Upp Technology under the National IT Talent Management department, and I have yet to see any big issues.