There are newer employer reviews for Upp Technology

A multi-faceted corporation with a good mix of proficiency and delight

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Lead in Downers Grove, IL
Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Lead in Downers Grove, IL

I have been working at Upp Technology full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Continuous training with people around you who only thrive for your success is a definite plus. Being empowered with responsibilities at the same time with full assistance and support is one trait of this company that one would only long for all companies to have. Diversity is also well respected and welcome. This is a mentoring company (they would teach you till you reach your full potential and maturity to the extent that you can pay it forward to your other colleagues.)
I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm excited to be with company and looking forward to staying with them for quite some time.

Cons

Pressure is evitable but that is true to companies everywhere. With that said they would still provide you tools not just for your survival but rather your triumph.

reviews filtered by
  1. The best place to achieve a progressive career

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Downers Grove, IL
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Downers Grove, IL

I have been working at Upp Technology full-time (less than a year)

Pros

UPP is a great company to work in as it offers a wide range of opportunities for talented individuals and has a strong and structured organization that claims its integrity and name. As an employee, this company has effectively nourished my skills and abilities as a recruiter.

Cons

I am currently working as a Technical Recruiter with Upp Technology under the National IT Talent Management department, and I have yet to see any big issues.

Great Place to Work

I have been working at Upp Technology

Pros

I have been employed at Upp for a while, and every day I get the opportunity to work with excellent coworkers, candidates and clients. Our dedication and aptitude to connect the best candidates with esteemed clients is second to none. I have had unending opportunities to grow professionally with Upp, and look forward to a great future.

Cons

No major cons to review.

There are newer employer reviews for Upp Technology