Upper Crust Bakery
uppercrustbakeryusa.com Phoenix, AZ 150 to 499 Employees

Amazing

Team Leader (Former Employee)
Manchester, England (UK)

I worked at Upper Crust Bakery part-time for more than a year

ProsUppercrust bakery has a good combination of different ethnicity where a britisher works with indian,american,african, chinese etc. They give a coupon meal to their employee at every shift, which is actually the best part of it. Secondly interacting with customer all day makes our day enjoyable and memorable. In addition, all managers and staff are very friendly to each other.

ConsThere are no such cons at uppercrust bakery. Sometimes there is an issue of shortage of staff but as the manager are good enough to handle the situation, no big issue has ever arise in my employment years.

This is not a job in which you can expect to achieve a higher position.

Boston, MA

I have been working at Upper Crust Bakery

Pros: Best reasons: Feeling proud at the end of the… Cons: Downsides of working at UCB: low pay rate, no chance… Advice to Senior Management: its important to recognize your employees and make sure they realize you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Horrible miserable non rewarding experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Columbia, MO

I worked at Upper Crust Bakery full-time for more than a year

Pros: There were no pros for this job Cons: Overworked, low pay, worked overtime with no compensation. Advice to Senior Management: Wake up ! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Upper Crust Bakery.

Worked for Upper Crust Bakery? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Upper Crust Bakery reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Upper Crust Bakery CEO Tab Navidi. All reviews posted anonymously by Upper Crust Bakery employees.