There are newer employer reviews for Uppercut

Uppercut

Current Employee - Director  in  Calgary, AB (Canada)
Current Employee - Director in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I have been working at Uppercut full-time for less than a year

Pros

Opportunity to join a diversely talented team with a history of building successful and creative e-commerce companies. Friendly work culture that values opinions and conversation. Nice location in Kensington just a few steps from cafes, restaurants.

Cons

Fluidity of a young company may not appeal to all personalities but people with an entrepreneurial spirit will enjoy blazing a trail.

9 Other Employee Reviews for Uppercut (View Most Recent)

Good People. Good work.

Current Employee - Art Director  in  Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Current Employee - Art Director in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I have been working at Uppercut full-time for less than a year

Pros

An exciting startup opportunity that respects a healthy work / life balance - this is unique and my fav part of working here....well...I lie, the people here are great and I wouldn't have done it if not for them.

Cons

Like most startups I think it can be a bit messy at times, but you can speak freely and be heard on whatever you'd like to be heard on.

Great people, challenging work

I have been working at Uppercut full-time

Pros

The people are among the most talented I've ever worked with. There's an openness and willingness to try new things and push ourselves that makes work interesting, challenging and a lot of fun.

Cons

Processes, and structure are adapting and changing on a regular basis, which is great because the changes are designed to make the company better. But that also means people have to be patient and flexible.

There are newer employer reviews for Uppercut

Worked for Uppercut? Contribute to the Community!