Urban Lending Solutions

www.urban-ls.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Urban Lending Solutions

ULTS is a strong company filled with wonderful and smart people.

I have been working at Urban Lending Solutions

Pros

The staff is extremely smart. I have increased my technological abilities 10 fold.
The management is very strong and will pull teams together to make a better work environment.

Cons

LOL the coffee could be better, but it is free.

133 Other Employee Reviews for Urban Lending Solutions (View Most Recent)

I work in the collection department, Fast pace environment, call center atmosphere. Very clean work space.

I have been working at Urban Lending Solutions

Pros

Very clean and plenty of parking. New computer equipment and fast pace call center environment.

Cons

Room for advancement is limited. Know training to advance to the next level or programs setup to establish training.

Need programs to grow associates to new positions .

No Respect

Current Employee - Document Processor in Broomfield, CO
    Current Employee - Document Processor in Broomfield, CO

I have been working at Urban Lending Solutions full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Co-Workers often easy to work with, decent benefits package (including time off)

Cons

Poor pay for the amount of work required of the position. Managers (more often the VPs and other upper management) often exhibit a degree of contempt, disrespect and disregard for their employees' work-life balance and general well being. Don't expect to receive raises (I've been here for nearly 24 months and make the same than I did when I started), though you should expect to receive greater and greater amounts of responsibility beyond that which is specified in your job description without any increase in pay.

When you thank your employees for their hard work, try to avoid patting yourselves on the back and taking more credit than you are due. Lead by example, as employees don't like to hear that they aren't working hard enough when you're showing up two hours after them and leaving work two hours before them. Try to keep the snide remarks and sexual harassment to a minimum.

There are newer employer reviews for Urban Lending Solutions