Urban Lending Solutions
www.urbanlendingsolutions.com Pittsburgh, PA 500 to 999 Employees

last place on earth to work

Special Projects Employee (Current Employee)

I have been working at Urban Lending Solutions full-time for more than a year

Prosmy checks don't bounce....yet but with the new contract with Bank of America that could change Urban got caught milking the clock for B of A.

Consmanagemnet has no idea what they are doing, Unit Production Managers are tyrants making up the rules as they go along and playing mind games along the way. Just this week ordering the team lead to go in and make adjustments to peoples time card so that they only show 40 hours this week. ( this is against the law) My team has no idea from one day to the next what goals are to be met and what hours we work. some people can get away with anything as long as they are the UPMs pet if not you better watch out.... you are a target.

Advice to Senior Managementget rid of Page and all of your UPMs start fresh and pay attention to what is going on, make your employees feel like they matter.

Very poor direction and leadership

Team Lead (Former Employee)

I worked at Urban Lending Solutions as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: If you need a short term job with no direction... Cons: Does not communicate to mid-level management leaving employees guessing as… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Ok Job

Underwriter (Current Employee)
Broomfield, CO

I have been working at Urban Lending Solutions as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: The company treats it employees fair Cons: It is not about the customer More

There are newer reviews on Urban Lending Solutions.

Worked for Urban Lending Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Urban Lending Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Urban Lending Solutions CEO Charles Sanders. All reviews posted anonymously by Urban Lending Solutions employees.