Urban Outfitters
www.urbanoutfitters.com Philadelphia, PA 5000+ Employees

Great job

I have been working at Urban Outfitters

ProsGreat atmosphere and you get to work with some really creative, artistic, friendly people. Your talents are recognized and there is alot of opportunity to grow within the company.

ConsThey pay is alright. Fairly difficult to promote deopending on store size. Management can seem difficult or unresponsive, sometimes unnaproachable.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more responsive and understanding of employees. Don't play favorites and be willing to invest time into those interested in promoting. Recognize thise that go the extra mile.

Poor, naive management forces associates to be overworked and underpayed.

Receiver (Former Employee)

I worked at Urban Outfitters part-time for more than a year

Pros: I met some friends. I did not mind the actual work. The… Cons: Poor management. Low wages even after promotions. Outlandish amount of responsibility for certain "Team Leads" compared to management. A lot of "rewards" and "appreciative certificates" that bare little… Advice to Senior Management: Concern yourself with actual employment law beyond the company's employee policy, such as the NLRA, to make for more knowledgeable and fair employers. Instead of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

it was fine. a good place to start retail

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Urban Outfitters

Pros: -great discount for yourself and family members -cool and young people… Cons: -favoritism -they hire a ton of people so during the lull periods, everyone is scrounging for hours -when you close… More

There are newer reviews on Urban Outfitters.

Worked for Urban Outfitters? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Urban Outfitters reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Urban Outfitters CEO Richard A. Hayne. All reviews posted anonymously by Urban Outfitters employees.