Urban Outfitters
www.urbanoutfitters.com Philadelphia, PA 5000+ Employees

A Great Side Job, Not a Career

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Madison, WI

Pros-Amazing Team Leads, Management and Coworkers
-Extremely Fun Work Environment
-While working with this company I truly met some amazing people. Management ranging from in store to regional to national was always extremely easy to work with and helpful.
-Provides continual performance feedback, pushes you to do your best and be your best

Cons-The only con I have to say about this job is the lure of working at UO Headquarters. I have seen many fellow employees and managers being told they were advancing to work in Corporate only to be shuffled around from store to store for years. Take this job as it is, a fun side job, but do not expect a career out of it.

Advice to Senior Management-Don't dangle the carrot so far ahead.

fun

I have been working at Urban Outfitters

Pros: all the kids that interviewed with me were similar to me (college kids looking for a summer job) so i'm excited to… Cons: retail is hard because the hours are a little inconsistent… More

Great job at UO

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
    Charlottesville, VA

I worked at Urban Outfitters part-time for more than a year

Pros: Fun, free-spirited group of workers Cons: A LOT of professional shoplifters loooved our store Advice to Senior Management: Technological upgrade of the scheduling system Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Urban Outfitters.

Worked for Urban Outfitters? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Urban Outfitters reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Urban Outfitters CEO Richard A. Hayne. All reviews posted anonymously by Urban Outfitters employees.