Ustream
www.ustream.tv San Francisco, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Best work of my life!

Product (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

ProsIncredible office, talented people and powerful product. The management is overall fair and cares. I really believe we are making a major impact in the world.

ConsSometimes too fast (but welcome to startup life!) and we could benefit by more focus (although this is vastly improved)

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep improving like we are doing. Ustream has become a incredible company with a great team and leaders. I could not be more proud of our work.

So many opportunities, so little great leadership.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Ustream full-time for less than a year

Pros: Cool office, snacks, ping pong table, cool people, dog friendly,… Cons: The upper management at Ustream works in the bull pen with the employees, but they definitely don't make any effort to get to know the… Advice to Senior Management: Enable your employees for success and they will succeed for you. Lack of education, mentorship, transparency and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Amazing company

Financial Analyst Intern (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Ustream as an intern for less than a year

Pros: - great startup environment - great management - stocked up snacks! (like… Cons: - pay is pretty low - there isnt really much cons… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Ustream.

Worked for Ustream? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ustream reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ustream CEO Brad Hunstable. All reviews posted anonymously by Ustream employees.