Utiliquest
www.utiliquest.com Alpharetta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

More to Love than Hate

Manager (Current Employee)
Fort Worth, TX

ProsFreedom in movement; no "micro managing" by my superiors; and the pay is quite good along with the benefits offered by the company.

ConsThe locating industry in general is a "Good Ol' Boy" industry; so women tend to not receive the same respect that a man who is less qualified might recieve.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo look at employees based on their performance rather than their gender and to listen to what the people in the field are telling them. Perhaps ACT on what the people in the field are telling them. Also, base pay needs to be increased for new hires. You get what you pay for and this is an industry where mistakes can kill people.

Look somewhere else for appreciation unless your a boot licker.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Utiliquest full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Past many and presently none. Prior appreciation shown for honesty,loyality and intelligence. Home… Cons: Micro management by unqualified that promote boot lickers that steal from the company. Over 10 years of observing theft and destruction of company assets and… Advice to Senior Management: Clean house strating with local centers! Corporate people are pretty… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Beware

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Utiliquest full-time

Pros: Working with some really good people who you may not have otherwise have encountered.… Cons: There is no job security. Those coworkers who will step on or… Advice to Senior Management: Your job isn't secure either. More
There are newer reviews on Utiliquest.

Worked for Utiliquest? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Utiliquest reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Utiliquest CEO Dennis Tarosky. All reviews posted anonymously by Utiliquest employees.